For a Lightweight Travel Mobility Scooter Visit Our Showrooms
The Travelscoot weighs less than half of what another lightweight travel mobility scooter would weigh but can carry 30% more. Travelscoot further optimised weight reduction by introducing a lithium-ion battery.
Common Mistakes People Make with a Lightweight Folding Electric Scooter
When travelling, you would do well to ensure you have the required information regarding the relevant transportation rules when travelling with a Travelscoot. Consider these points to avoid any problems:
- Air transport: People often believe their Travelscoot cannot accompany them on an aeroplane. This belief is not true. Airlines have set limits for lithium battery operated consumer electronics such as cell phones, computers, laptops (100Wh) and power tools (160Wh) to curtail fire risk. Most airlines have made special allowances for mobility devices and allow devices with one 300Wh battery as well as a spare battery of up to 300Wh, or two smaller batteries of 160Wh each. Before flying, visit your chosen airline’s website to understand their restrictions, and loading criteria.
- Cumbersome: You needn’t think a Travelscoot is cumbersome. The design caters for narrow doorways such as those found on cruise ships; easy to fold away and store out of the way when not in use. For ease of taking food from a buffet to your table, snap on a Travelscoot Tablet which is large enough to carry two dinner plates.
- Range: You also don’t have to envision charging your battery while out shopping. Travelscoot Junior is a model which could reach a range of approximately 20km. The lighter the weight the Travelscoot carries, the further it will go. This specific model is also an excellent choice for people with Achondroplasia.
The Travelscoot is versatile, robust, streamlined and lightweight, precisely what a person with movement restrictions requires to enable them to regain a level of independence again.
How Much Do You Know About an Ultra-Lightweight Folding Mobility Scooter?
If you or someone you know needs help to move about and do things for themselves, find out about the Travelscoot.
- Inclusion in society: It will enable you to feel part of the community again when accompanying people to the shops, a restaurant or travel abroad – and the list goes on.
- Privacy and health: Besides not having to wait for assistance to use the bathroom, your bladder will be healthier as it is never wise to refrain from emptying your bladder for long periods.
- Independence: The Travelscoot allows you to be involved in activities when it suits you, as opposed to relying on others.
Don’t underestimate the liberating effect of a Travelscoot.
Why Trust Travelscoot with Regards to a Lightweight Travel Mobility Scooter
For six years, we have supplied this ingenious product those living with movement challenges and elderly folk. We back this amazing product with a backup service and two-year warranty, while offering exceptional customer service.
Roll with us and never look back – contact us to learn more or ask any questions; we look forward to assisting you.