Contact Travelscoot Australia for a Medical Scooter for Sale
A medical scooter for sale is a great asset for any person who has difficulties walking. Travelscoot Australia has created a reliable scooter that helps a handicapped or disabled individual gain more independence, by making moving around easier to manage.
A Short Buyers Guide for Handicap Scooters for Sale
Do you need help choosing one of our handicap scooters for sale? Consider this advice when you are looking at our selection:
- Comfort level: We know that comfort plays a factor in selecting the right scooter. Our design features a padded seat and backrest, which allows you to lean back for a short break in movement at any time.
- Follow the recommended speed restrictions: There are multiple speed settings associated with our scooter ranging from 4 km/h to 9 km/h. To ensure the safety of the driver and those around him or her, we recommend that the driver maintains a speed of 6 km/h. We can make adjustments to increase the speed settings, however, any adjustments may require the driver to obtain a licence to operate the machine.
- Two hand requirement: Our scooter mandates that you must use two hands at all times when operating the machine. The design does not allow for armrests, and the drivers must continuously steer the scooter with two hands to avoid any safety issues.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Disability Scooters for Sale
We understand the great benefits associated with a purchase of one of our disability scooters for sale. To get more out of your order, keep the following suggestions in mind:
- Bring it with you: Do you need to go to the supermarket or pharmacy? Are you planning a summer holiday where you plan to explore different attractions? Don’t neglect to bring your scooter with you. It is lightweight and easily transportable in a car or airplane. If you are planning on taking it on a cruise, we suggest that you check with the cruise line to ensure they allow scooters on-board.
- Test it yourself: We understand the need for our clients to try out our products before making a financial commitment. Our company has partnered with various businesses throughout Australia to allow you to visit their showroom and see first-hand if our scooter is a good fit for you.
- Consider accessories: We love to offer ways for clients to get more bang for their buck when buying one of our machines. Items such as a foldable shopping basket are helpful for when you visit the market, while a larger battery can help you travel for longer periods without the worry of breaking down.
Why You Should Buy from Travelscoot Australia
Our scooters were created out of the need to supply customers who struggle with mobility issues a way to regain their freedom. Over the past six years, Travelscoot Australia has grown to become a trusted name in the industry, as a brand that manufactures a durable scooter that is usable on multiple surfaces.
Reach out to us today for more information on our quality selection of handicap and disability scooters.